Be part of a community that believes in Canada's future
The cost of lost opportunity continues to rise
Every day the pipeline expansion is delayed costs the Canadian economy millions in lost revenue. It's estimated we've missed out on this much since work stopped on August 30.
Join the community
Join a nation-wide campaign
- Stay informed of new videos and web content.
- Learn about efforts underway across the country.
- Receive invitations to make a difference when it matters most.
- Lend your voice to support this critical national project.
Past emails from Keep Canada Working
- The time to put pressure on Ottawa is now (Nov 15, 2018)
- Find out why Trans Mountain Pipeline expansion is important to Canada (Jul 18, 2018)
- What does the Trans Mountain pipeline purchase mean? (Jun 11, 2018)
- A message from the Premier of Alberta (Apr 13, 2018)
View the full archives.
How will expanding the Trans Mountain Pipeline benefit Canadians?
Why is Canada expanding the Trans Mountain Pipeline?
How is the Trans Mountain Pipeline part of Canada’s climate plan?
How will expanding the Trans Mountain Pipeline impact the landscape?
What happens if we don’t ship oil by the Trans Mountain Pipeline?
Get updates in your inbox.